Re: Over Billing by Xeraweb.net

From: Brian Hartvigsen (hartvigsen@gci.net)
Date: 10/05/00

> I have hosted my mud on xerawebs servers since may this year, at the cost
of
-- [snip] --
>    My questions are:
> 1) Has anyone else had any problems with xeraweb overbilling.
-- [snip] --

Xeraweb is formally MistCastle and I would advise *everyone* to stear clear
of this company.  I subscribed to him and payed up and then 3 months later
he tried to run a check through (printed up from his computer) on my
checking account!  I took this up with the police but since they check
bounced and never actually went through the police said there was nothing
they could do.  My main advice: Go with a company that is *well* known and
if it isn't do some serious research so you don't get screwed! Also always
pay in cash if you can 8-P  Numbers can get in the wrong hands really
easily...

      -~=<< Brian A. Hartvigsen >>=~-
-~=<< http://crackmonkey.ikickass.org >>=~-
      -~=<< tresni@ikickass.org >>=~-

"Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced,
       you can't be promoted." --Unknown