[CODE] Porting from other Mud code bases...

From: Thomas Burns (ccat_bch@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/06/00

Having spent some time on a ROM 2.4, I found that I
liked the note/idea system there better than the mail
system of Circle (heaven forbid someone say that, but
this is a matter of opinion). Having _seen_ the code
for ROM's note system, I just sat back and wondered
how anyone could ever find anything in that mess.

My question: Has anyone ever successfully ported from
a different code base, and how did you go about it?

Also... Anyone willing to help me out one-on-one with
this is more than welcome to give it a shot.

Tadelin Darkblade.