Re: [OPTIMIZATION] RAM (previously: Random Thought)

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 10/11/00

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Jason Pullara wrote:

>> <snip>
>> I hope I am helping,
>> -Treker
>> </snip>
>
>I think you just declared war on a soverign nation ;)

The Kingdom of Elson has been fighting a two-front war with the eeviil
Count Graduate of the land of School and the monstrosity whose name is only
whispered in dark corners, "Werke."

The Furry King of Queens is fortified in his igloo from the nasty polar
bears wandering the street this time of year.  In the time between cowering
for his life and beating rabid bears into a bloody pulp, he finds pleasure
time toying with the minds of people who can never never seem to quote
correctly.

Sir Daniel under the Cope Order of Key Knights has successfully found a
shrubbery (a nice one too) but cannot seem to cut down a tree in the forest
with a herring because MUD operators still insist upon violating the
license who he then must hunt down. Ni!

Duke George, of Zanzibar, is still trying to convince himself why he cares
that he can predict with 95% accuracy that his program will crash between
20% to 40% of the time according to the Normal distribution of mean 0 and
standard deviation 1 when he should just fix the stupid program.

A formal rebuttal to your declaration of war will be submitted as soon as
we lose the last strands of sanity left in our feeble minds.  We're nearly
there, Muwahaha!!! Oh, sorry.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org

(I apologize in advance for the bad Canadian joke.)