the syllable structure

From: Mark Lewis (mlewis@ecr.net)
Date: 10/16/00

I have a question about the syllable structure that appears in the
spell_parser.c file. Before the structure is defined there is some
commenting about player files space for skills and then the syllable
structure is defined. What if anything is affected by the structure. I know
that the say_spell function checks against it. I was wondering if someone
was to take the structure out, what would be effected out side of
spell_parse.c, anything?

Just checking, i didn't see anything.

Mark