Re: Triggers / Actions

From: Bobby L. Russ (russ@eng.usf.edu)
Date: 10/24/00

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Blaize Imperator wrote:

> I don't know, but ive never seen anyone using a non-black background.
>
> --Blaize

        I may be the oddity, but I don't use a black background and I know
some software like SSH Secure Shell starts with a white background as its
default setting.  Since the University where I work for is moving towards
that software, I know there might be about 10,000 mudders who don't change
the default....

Bobby L. Russ, Engineering Computing

"Keyboard not Found.  Press F1 to Continue"