Re: Triggers / Actions

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 10/25/00

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Lord Kyu wrote:

>"So: It's either recognized and performed, then stripped, or recognized
>and ignored, then stripped, or unrecognized and stripped. I haven't
>found anything that gets sent through."

Have you tried random escape characters? I don't see any output from 1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, or
31, but it may vary from console to console so you'd have to test them.
That's about the last thing that would work without being dependent on ANSI
color codes that might show up for those without color.

You can't use >= 128 because of character set issues.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org