[OFF-TOPIC] This is just a quick question.

From: Robert Masten (RobertM@foxracing.com)
Date: 06/21/01

This is just a sanity check... but do any of you enjoy the mud
coding so much that you get all the way up to putting up a mud...
and want to start over from scratch again quickly with all the
unrelated ideas that you came up with while coding the last one...

I just noticed that I have 3 fully ready-to-go, differently
themed muds sitting on this box... and I just started another one...

Or am I just losing my mind?

By the way, my girlfriend made me ask this....