Building or coding problem?

From: Timbrewolf (brandon@timbrewolf.com)
Date: 08/04/01

Hello.  I noticed this when I was going through a couple areas as a mort on
the mud I'm developing.

I have a moonstone (holdable) which increases con +1 and is glowing.  Then,
I go to a room where I have a white rose (holdable) which increases cha +1
and is not glowing.

(the rose is on the ground, I'm holding the moonstone)

When I look rose, I get:

> l rose
A white rose is the symbol for purity and loyalty.

When I look white, I get:

> l white
A white rose is the symbol for purity and loyalty.
 ..It has a soft glowing aura!

And when I look moonstone, I get:

> l moon
The moonstone is white and opaque - its beauty reminds you of moonbeams.
 ..It has a soft glowing aura!

I don't know if this is maybe my abbrev code finding everything 'white' and
trying to print the descriptions, but I figured out that it's the
mooonstone.  So I assume it's printing the moonstone description, then going
back and printing the rose description but leaving the second line.

Any thoughts on this?  Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,
Brandon