Re: Planned OasisOLC Enhancements

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/02

From: "Mike Stilson" <mike@VELGARIAN.SYTES.NET>
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 02:54:42PM -0700, Mythran wrote:
> >> 3. Perhaps (this might be off topic) build a mudedit command, where you
> >are able to change things like the different startrooms, wizlock(so it's
> >saved over boots), level to holler, some of the mud variables you set in
> >config.c could easily be transferred to a file and loaded on boots instead.
> >>
> >Hrm, the 3rd idea sounds pretty good
> >also....I will think about it and see who else replies to this message and
> >see their opinions...
> >
> >Anyone else have opinions based on the above comments?
>
> This snippet already exists (if not I can make one) something about
> world.c or something, sorry, don't remember the name of the ftp file.
>

> >Mythran
>
> -me

Hmm...I was thinking, instead of removing config.c, I could use config.c for the
OasisOLC cedit (Game Configuration Command).  Since all the vars I am changing
are inside of config.c.....but then again, this would move away from the current
OasisOLC files of medit.c oedit.c redit.c et cetera.

Mythran