shop problems

mayhem@nemesis.ccs.queensu.ca
Date: 06/13/95

nemesis.ccs.queensu.ca 4000
circle mud v3.0 pl8

Hi!! I am a new IMP and i am having two problems both reguarding shops.
The first problem is the petshop in off market street (unchanged). The
problem is that all the pets in the store cost 0 gold.  I dont know where
the costs of the pets are, since they are mobs and not obj they dont have
a value flag.  The only reason why this problem was pointed out to me was
that player were "buying" for 0, like 20 wolves and killing everyone and
thing on the mud!  so currently this problem is unresolved.

My second problem is with a shop i made.  Since i dont know what special
code is needed to make a mob a "shop keeper", i am using the same wizard
mob found in the mage's shop off market street.  I have both wizards
loaded into the proper rooms, the original wizard and magic shop work
fine, the problem is with my shop.  The wizard is loaded into my shop and
has the three items i want him to sell on him, but when i goto that shop
and type any shop commands i get a message something like this:
"sorry, you can't do that here"  i am not sure where the problem stems
from since the mud is up and running.

thanks Mayhem

PS i hope "they" finish the coding docs!!