Re: A couple fixes.

From: Ron Poulton (ron@res.com)
Date: 07/17/95

HEH, wow.  I'll definitely have to take a closer look at your message
over the next couple days.  You have some good ideas; I could change
sparse, normal and complete to "none, VT100 and ANSI".  Depending on how
different the colors and functions really are.  The colors could change
into terminal emulations; would make for a more colorful and
screen-intensive game, too.

I like the idea of 'food pieces'.  I'll have to mope around the
structures a bit more and figure that out.  My main concern is getting
the QUIT command trapped.  I almost had it running this morning, but
found that, after the change I made, QUIT would chop the link, so the player
would still exist, but logging back in as that character would quit that
character, return to the BBS, and shut the game down.  I don't think that
was quite what I had intended.. <grin>.

Since rent is not being used in this game (I'm considering having it a
part of the game in the future), I might want to trap any severed links
and force a quit on the player.  I'll have to figure this one out.