Oops, and an idea...

From: Brett Helgeson (varagol@netcom.com)
Date: 07/20/95

	Sorry for the mix up earlier - I was reading so many circle
posts, I forgot to hit the right mailer =).

	I was toying with creating 'scabbards' for swords and daggers,
and here is what I was thinking:

	The object is a 'container'
	It has a relative light weight allowence
	I can moderate what goes in there by throwing in a line
	of code about if obj_type = 3 (weapons, I haven't looked yet), than
        printf "blah balh", else,
	etc...

	I don't think this would be to hard, in fact I found most of the
code in circle itself. I'll post the complete code as soon as I write it -
however i don't have a compiler so if it works or not...Also I am using
2.20 so if something is changed in 3.0 I wouldn't know about it (I
haven't looked yet at 3.0 code...)

Through the darkness comes the howl, the echo of the fellbeasts of
the Warp.  Alone I stand, knowing full well that death awaits me.
My sole comfort shall be in knowing that I will not fall alone, and
without sacrifice of something I truly believe in.
		Warlord Dain Ironson, during the fall of Elras Tror

I am Varagol@Netcom.Com		    "Just call me Crank"