cmd=1160253 (fwd)

From: d. hall (dhall@sunspot.tiac.net)
Date: 12/15/95

On a similiar note, has anyone experienced (and I'm assuming)
math-coprocesser errors with gcc 2.7.0 compiled ELF binaries on Linux?
When debugging, I get a __fpu_control() error.  Now I'm figuring it might
be a divide by zero operation, unfortunately I'm dealing with pointer to
pointer arrays... so I'm knocking my head against granite trying to figure
out where I'm doing divide by zero.  Other than that, intel architecture
baffles since I have sanct knowledge of what the hell, DENORMALIZED_OPERAND
might be.

d.
--
``i would really love to go out with you,
  but i never go out on days that ends in _Y_.''