compiling circle

From: Brian Elliott (belliott@cygnus.rsabbs.com)
Date: 03/08/96

I have just recently tried to compile Circle v. 3.0bpl9 under Linux and have
been unsuccessful numerous times.  When I attempt to "make", it exists on
an "Error [2]" after not being able to find various include header files
in linux/ and asm/.  I have only limited hard drive space, so I have only
installed the A, D, and N disks of Linux thusfar.  I was under the
impression that this would be all I needed to compile Circle. (or so I
had heard from several experience imps)  Now, it found all the other
header files, except those located in those two directories.  Do I
perhaps have to install other disks of Linux that I've neglected?  I
would appreciate it if someone more experienced than I could perhaps
answer this question.  Thanks.

-Brian Elliott <belliott@cygnus.rsabbs.com