Re: C Question...

From: Tim Yohn (yohnt@southwind.net)
Date: 04/29/96

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, ShadowLord wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Tim Yohn wrote:
>
> > #define SET_NATIVE_LANG(ch) {(ch)->player_specials->saved.native_lang = i;}
> >   /* hopefully this sets the native language corectly */
>
> 	Gee; uh.  It'd be intersting to know what the hell "i" is in this
> Heh, maybe try:
>
> #define SET_NATIVE_LANG(ch, i) ((ch)->player_specials->saved.native_lang=i)
>
> 	BTW, just because SET_SKILL uses the brackets and the ";", I don't
> see why you should, unless there's a problem if you don't?

	Ok, that was a typo, there was a (ch, i) in my structs.h.
Sorry...

	And I was using the SET_SKILL as something to copy but if you
don't have to I'll look into changing that as well...

	BTW, for all... I've got it working corectly now thanks for the
input.

--
Glutious Numbious Maximus - Numbuttitis:
  The failure to feel you butt after staring at a terminal all day long...