Re: Looking for a site? Read me. If not, delete and dont flame.

From: Brian Pape (bpape@ezl.com)
Date: 06/26/96

> [Disclaimer: Ok, I know people get flamed for posting mud ads on the list,
> but this is a bit diffrent. Most admins worried about code dont give a

> Base mud account	-	$100/month
> Addtl shell accounts	-	$10/month/account
> Personal hostname setup	-	$30 one time fee (includes 1st month)
> Hostname monthly charge	-	$5/month

Gee, a mere $60/year to maintain one entry in your DNS, oh and $30 for the
10 seconds required to add that line...  I hope that your spelling is no
indication of the quality of the service that you run, if so, I'd run the
other direction as fast as possible.  If you are planning on running a
professional service, as your prices certainly indicate, consider
investing in a spell and grammar checker.  I don't even see any
information on how you plan to credit people's accounts when your machine
goes down- if I was paying some $120 or so per month, I'd get real upset
real quick if my host ever went down.

Taran.
Reign of Towers
bpape@ezl.com