Re: Looking for a site? Read me. If not, delete and dont flame.u

From: ks white (white@net2.intserv.com)
Date: 06/26/96

[rolls up sleeves]
[gets ANGRY!]
[chuckles]

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Jack Wilson wrote:
> Hades (tourach@servtech.com) wrote:
[axe]
> If you don't want to get flamed, don't use USENET and/or mailing lists
> as your advertising medium.

 There are, for anyone's info, two BBS's that I know of offhand that
have forums dedicated to the general topic of mudding.
 ISCA BBS    bbs.isca.uiowa.edu
 BRINTA BBS  brinta.ptf.hro.nl

 They are both free, telnetable, and require only an email validation
for most rooms. Ads for muds or mud sites would be "on topic" at either
one (within certain rules of courtesy such as no flaming).

-K.