Re: circlemud.org back up

From: Melen (melen@melen.acmenet.net)
Date: 09/27/96

Heya... I run the ftp site at mad.eshores.com which is on a T3. I was
mirroring ftp2, but someohow the entire FTP dir on that machine was
removed. I'd like to beging mirroring again, but what site should I
mirror? They all appear to be down! Could you drop me a note when you
have one up. I mean, the ftp site is mentioned in the FAQ and isn't even
up (mine, I mean) hehe

Melen