[Circle] [CIRCLE] [CODE] Auto Multi Class

From: Wizard Productions (keldor@rain.org)
Date: 11/06/96

Hey all, its me again.  Wanted to find out if anyone had any suggestions
on how to make it so somone is automaticly all 4 classes when they create
a character.  Or an alternate so that they are 1 class and can learn both
skills and spells. (There will in theory be no level restriction on spells
and skills and just different costs).  I am not asking for actual code or
for you to do this, just suggestions on what I should try doing since I am
kinda stumped.

Thanks for you time...

Thanatos@iCE-Dawn MUD