[Circle] OasisOLC bug

From: Necromonitor (necromonitor@praxis.annex.net)
Date: 11/16/96

Okay, I posted a question about this a couple days ago, and only received
one response... a flame.  Now, all I'd like is some acknowledgement of
this bug, and maybe some *CLUE* how to fix it... I'm using OasisOLC 1.2
(it looks like, I didn't install this stuff) on Circlemud 3.0pl11.
Bleeding-Edge, as far as CircleMUD goes... well, okay, there's a bug
somewhere in the OasisOLC stuff that causes the whole MUD to crash.  It
has to do with using the editor, and picking a field to enter data into,
and not entering anything and just pressing enter.  A minute or so later,
the game crashes.  I'm not a C debugger, but I could probably figure it
out with a clue as to where the bug is (in the code), and an idea of what
I have to do.  Alternatively, is there some way to make it produce core
files?  I'll try to use a debugger then.

Thanks,
Necromonitor
mud://praxis.annex.net:2001
http://www.annex.net