Re: [DRIVEN CRAZY][Newbie] Objects Do NOT Save???

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 01/06/97

At [Sun, 05 Jan 1997 01:09:48 -0600]
Lord Null <lordnull@geocities.com> wrote:

>  I haven't really changed much of the code... I just
>  downloaded circlebp30l11.tar.gz and then compiled on
>  a 100Mhz Pentium Running Win95 and used the Compiler
>  MSVCV4.0 and it seems to compile just fine... however
>     I have set it so player do NOT have to Rent, they merely
>  save and quit... well that's what my char's are doing but it
>  ISNT saving?? Whats up?

If there were a top 10 list of things that people report when trying
to get Circle to work on 95, this would probably be #1..

Create the plrobjs directories.  By default pkunzip doesn't create
directories that contain no files. PKUNZIP -t filename should show you
the directories that exist in the zip file, but were not created in lib/

--Mallory