Re: [Code] [Request] Race snippit (sorry about the redundancy)

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/27/97

> sysdep.h:199: conflicting types for 'srandom'
> /usr/include/stdlib.h:208: previous declaration of 'srandom'
I *think* that the order of the .h files was wrong.  Don't remember
though.

> Which brings me to a general point.  It would be a good idea
> snippit fixes were made available along with the snippits
> themselves.
Whenever someone sends me a correction or one passes the list, I
*attempt* to add it in.  Unfortunately, I'm not primarily a coder
(and for good reason (= ), and I don't know the CircleMUD code
very well... so... sometimes I don't know where the fixes go.

How's that?

Oh, and I do fix them whenever someone points it out to me.  If it
isn't pointed out, I don't know that it needs fixing (=

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.