[NEWBIE] "Hero" levels

From: Robert A. Hayden (rhayden@ORION.MEANS.NET)
Date: 08/05/97

Hi.  i'm a new CIRCLE admin, having my beta machine only up for a couple
days now.

last night I expanded the server from the stock 34 to 64 levels.  However,
I'm having a little bit of a problem with a couple things.

Here's the layout that I plan:
        Levels 1-50     Mortal levels
        Levels 51-60    "Hero" levels attainable only by Imms (for solving
                        quests or some such)
        Levels 61-64    Imms

All of the levels seem to be working, except I can't figure out how to get
people to stop leveling by XP at 50, and how to not see level 51 to 60 on
the "level" display.  I'm hoping i just missed a really dumb parameter
somewhere.

Thanks for your help.