Re: [NEWBIE] Getting OasisOLC

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/06/97

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Daniel Whelan wrote:

>Where can I get it? Does it run under CircleMUD or is it an offline editor?

OLC = OnLine Creation.

I think this is the CircleMUD list so it should run on CircleMUD without
any problems.  If you want locations, try the FAQ, it'll list the FTP
sites.  If you want my site, try the Off-Cambot page, two clicks and you're
there.  I want any and all bug/crash reports from it mailed to the address
you'll find on my OasisOLC web page.  Most things should work now but I'm
waiting for the Windows 95 MSVC people to get back to me on whether they
can do sedit, medit, and zedit new.

I like Daniel's advice, so sue me.

PS - Everyone drop a line to the man with the help files. ;)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard