Object Affect Flags

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 08/15/97

Going from an idea on the snippet site, I added in a few things....

First i made appropriate changes to structs.h, oedit.c, db.c, and olc.h to
recognize the new obj_affs field i was adding in, I successfully added the
editing part into OLC, i can get it to save, I can get it to load back
into the mud, and OLC knows what the flags set are... but the problem is
this.. as that snippet is REALLY vague i've done everything i know how to
do and more at this point... i'm actually quite satisfied that i was even
able to change oedit.c to edit the values (heh!) but when you wear the
items it's not putting the flags on the character *shrug*... anyways the
bottom line is that I'd like to talk to someone who has done this before
me and see if I'm missing anything else.

thanks

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'