[ Problem ] Areas changing...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 08/27/97

Banzai!

Ok, take a look at this map... I've just invented it, it doesn't exist...
I'm just wondering what to do if osmething like this happens...

     Another
      area         Area
     -------\    ________      ---<Path To Some Other Area>
              \          \    /
               \          \  /
                |          ||
                |         1||2
  ----Somearea----<Path>-------------<SomeOtherArea>

Now this is how NOW the world looks like... Note that 1 and 2...

These are two rooms and both have exits north that lead who know where...
Now I want to add another path between them... So it would look like this:

  ____    |3
      \   |  ___________
        \ | /
        1|||2

etc... get it ?

I just want to hear others opinion should this be done in real world? I
mean real world mud, that is running and players are playing... Because, a
lot of them have pre-made dirs and they speedwalk to the different
locations... So adding one more room which was not there before... Would
mixed up all of their dirs.. ;> Pretty nasty... I think that players would
hate it...

David!