Some questions about code

From: Andrey Fidrya (andrey@ALEX-UA.COM)
Date: 09/06/97

Hi all,

I have few questions on which I was unable to
find an answer for some time:

Whats skill "punch" for?
It isn't used in the code anywhere, only defined in spell*...

Currently there are limits on stats:
25 is max for NPC and 18 is max for player. (am I right?)
I want to change stat limits so the mobs and the players
can have their stats within same range (from 1 to 30).
What things should I change except some functions
that compare stat with some random number?

Another thing that puzzled me is STR_ADD.
As far as I understood, it shows how much weight
player can wield (or carry), but why don't just use
STR/2 instead of STR_ADD to determine max wieldable
weight of weapon?
Also, there is line somewhere in the code:
If player's STR is 18, then STR_ADD is random number from 0 to 100.
What's this line for?

Thanks,

  Andrey (andrey@alex-ua.com)      Kiev, Ukraine, Europe
    aka Zmey//RMUD (Russian MUD project)