Re: [HELP][REQUEST]

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 09/10/97

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, S?ren Peter Skou wrote:

> Hi there..
>
> > Does anyone have level restrictions on OBJS .. implemented ?!
> Yup.. I made it with an E thingie.. just like INT and so on for MOBS.
> It wasn't that hard at all, I got quite surprised, since I set off
> a lot of time for doing this, ended up by doing it in less than 1 hour.
> *sigh* :)

Thats probably a good way to do it, I did it by adding an extra field to
the 2nd or 3rd line in the #'s (0 0 0 0 0) etc..... works nice.. we did
min level and max level tho, so you don't have to worry about higher level
players wearing eq that's made esp for newbies.

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'