Interesting idea

From: Cris Jacobin (jacobin@NETREACH.NET)
Date: 09/15/97

        It's probable that someone has thought of it before and it been
rejected, as it's quite an obvious point, but I'll give it a shot anyhow.

        Would it be possible, to create a series of .diff files which you
can edit, for such mundane tasks as adding a new class, adding a spell,
cmd, etc.

        Quite simple it seems.  Process would be somewhat like this.

        1/  Edit the supplied 'class.diff' file, changing the text within
          according to it's comments.  (Spell, combat tables, etc etc).
          Hell, you could even supply the help text for the class within
          the diff file no?

        2/ patch < monk.diff

        I can see something like this, making circle quite the hot item.

-jac 'So, what am I missing?  It's too easy not to have been done allready'