[CODE] Adding levels above 170s

From: Gladius (gladius@AVERNUS.CROSSLINK.NET)
Date: 09/24/97

I am running a circle mud 3.0bpl11. I currently have 111 levels, and as soon
as I install an alternate exp system, I plan to increase the number of levels
to 343. However when I tried this before I got numerous errors, and was
told since that circle can not support levels above 170s without severe
modification. Since then I have started to code on another circle mud
with 311 levels, however they don't remember how they did it, but they
said it took a while. I would very much appreciate any clues or help as
to what needs to be done to allow more levels to this range.
                                  Thanks