Re: An uncommon problem...

From: Justin (c616077@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 09/29/97

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997, Shadowdancer wrote:
> stuff, and his language becomes scrambled. Now, the player that complained
> is an autist (I'm no psychology expert, but the movie "Rainman" should give
> a good idea). Everytime drunkscrambling appeared, the player tried to figure
> out it's meaning, but couldn't. The player got a severe headache, and
> thoughts were circling around the words that couldn't be deceiphered.

I'm no psychologist either, but an autistic person complained about not
being able to figure it out?  I don't think so.  I s/he was autistic enuf
to be confused into "chasing their tail" about the meanings, than the
person would probably be too autistic enuf to realize the problem and
complain.  I may be wrong on that, easily, but that's what I'm thinking.
I think you got bullshitted by a lazy player.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong on the autistic stuff.

Salvatore