Re: [ Off-Topic ] Switch/Mail and stuff..

From: Ron Cole (rcole@EZY.NET)
Date: 10/08/97

>Ahh, but you will still have to change it for it to be useful. Now,

*More* useful.

>deal with this "contrary to my position" stuff? Who the hell do you

You said it needs to be fixed.  Everyone else has said that it works as we would
expect it too, and that not only does it not need to be fixed, but it's not
broken.  I'm not gonna go look up contrary, but it certainly seems to fit the
definition as I've always understood it...

Ron <--- stumbles to his corner and tags in the next person.