Level 1 save

From: Robert Sinland (rsinland@ERSKINE.POLARISTEL.NET)
Date: 10/12/97

Just a notion, but has anyone added anything along the lines of what I
believe stock Envy has to not allow level 1 chars to save?
Reason I'm asking is that my mud happens to be on the same site as a
former mud.  I get alot of level 1 chars that will log in, look around
and see that it isn't the place that they thought it was, and quit
without deleting thier chars.  Over time my user list looks like, well,
go figure :)
I'm not asking for any code here, but if someone has already done this,
and could point me in the right direction it would save me alot of
time.  I'm sure that several functions are involved, quit, and save,
etc.  I'm more concerned about the stuff in DB.C. and how to get around
that stuff.
RS