Re: [Off-topic] Just a follow-up to the swapping thing...

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@POLARNET.COM)
Date: 11/03/97

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997 16:18:27 -0800
Daniel Koepke <dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM> wrote:

<snipped "stupid xor tricks" > (no not the person posting..just the
tricks :')

> ObCircle: Completely hypothetical situation...if, someone--let's call
> him...Bob--was thinking about releasing a derivitive of Circle based
> on one of the bpls, that added/removed/changed features.  What are
> some of the features that you think should be added to stock; removed
> from stock; and changed in stock.  Your thoughts, please.  (even my
> ObCircle wasn't all that much on topic :P)  Hypothetically speaking,
> of course.

BobMUD? I assume Bob isn't a hack slasher opening his first mud? If
so, then just insert the snippets page and the ftp site index and stop
reading.

ok.. You're still here. Seems Bob isn't a first-timer.

1) Yank levels/exp/etc

2) Add skill-use learning

3) Add RP features.

4) Add a theme

5) Mix well and be sure to "serve no mud until it's time."

Tongue in cheek. :-)

--Mallory

ObCircle: I don't have one. I promise I'll post two next time.