Re: Blocking mobs.

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 11/22/97

On Sat, 22 Nov 1997, Thomas Pedersen wrote:

> Well this is where i disagree (and changed this code first thing on my
> mud) so no..you should be able to move according to my interpreter.c :P

 Hm, well shit happens, I had a headache and troubles with 'seeing' your
code... And the moon was not full.

> But that's besides the point, and not what I asked.  For those muds
> where u can't move in fight...a flee would still bypass the mob if
> a flee happens to go in that direction.

If the guards are really guards, then you shouldn't have a chance to
flee.. ;> UNless you're really strong and highlevel, but then the guilds
are bosolete, becasue you know everything :)

David!