[Aff2 Flags]

From: Anthony Appel (appelae@RAINIER.CHEM.PLU.EDU)
Date: 11/30/97

I've succesfully imped PRF2 flags and am working on aff2 & aff3.  It was
a suggestion that is_affected() function should be changed so that
the new aff2 and aff3 arrays will be checked.  I'm having trouble
finding where the is_affected() function is because grepping it under
my linux pulls up nothing and if I grep for just affected it crashes
due to so many affs in the code.  Anybody know where that function is
perchance?

Also if anyone has a better solution than changing is_affected to
reference the new aff's swing some tips my way =p.

Was also wondering if anyone has succesfully added mob2 or plr2 and
if anything major has to be changed.

appelae@rainier.chem.plu.edu