[CODE] Marriage (HELP!)

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/18/98

Ok, I've been writing marriage code and I want to put it in so that in the
players score, it says the name of their mate.  I created a struct for
marriage_data and put in struct char_data *mate; in it.  Now, I made a
macro to check this.

So in score, it displays GET_NAME(MATE(ch)).  This is fine when both
players are on when they are first married.  After that, they are married
to (null) and then when their mate returns, they are crashy!  So I figure I
can store the ID_NUM of the mate and their name in the marriage structure.
My problem is this:  married couples have paired bank accounts, a "shared
bank".  I need to be able to have it so that when the online husband
withdraws, money is taken from the offline wife's.  So is there a way to
get information on an offline character from their ID_NUM?  If not, what
would be a better way...?

Please respond quickly, my butt is stuck to the chair.

-B.