Re: Weather zones.

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 04/22/98

>It'll be considered. ;)

I pulled off the multi-zone weather system.  It works quite nicely in
fact :)

>I remember you wanted to do something else with it, did you ever pursue it?
>
>Climates I think it was.

I did this too.  Each zone having it's own climate.  However, the only
problem I am having now is it seems a little unrealistic to have it
snowing in one zone, and walk into another area where it's not :)  Oh
well.  It's better than it was before :)

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press