Re: adding stuff to player_table

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/22/98

ok.... adding the fields it the easy part, what about updating them?  Having
advance_level advance player_table[].level would be easy, but what about gold.
Don't know if that is going to be much of a problem because I am going to have
to replace all GET_GOLD calls with functions because we are moving to a currency
system with denominations, but what about everyone else?  They would need to do
the same thing?

--Angus