[CODE] [CHALLENGE]

From: Axiem (bertelse@SWBELL.NET)
Date: 05/18/98

Oh, and if this sounds a lot like Final Fantasy, it's because i've been
playing 5 a lot recently.

Simple idea: Counter Attack. If you get hit by an enemy, attack it right
back. Simple.

Mid-Range idea: Call spells. Aka, a global effect spell that has a
percentage for success. And the spell names would be the names of
monsters that could be summoned.

Difficult idea: Blue Magic. Basically, if you are 'learning', and someone
uses a blue magic spell on you, you learn that spell at the end of the
fight. Or something like that. So now,  they have to face the mob with
the spell, and wait until they use it, to learn it.

I'm not even going to mention a class system.

Hmm...I know there was one more...Now what could it be...........Oh
yeah......hehehe

Difficult idea: Have armor (and weapons for opp effects) have flags like
D_FIRE H_FIRE, HG_FIRE, G_FIRE. (Double fire damage, Half Fire damage,
Gain half of the damage instead of taking it, and damage from fire heals
you instead of hurting, respectively.) Then have spells and weapons have
flags that say what element it is and do stuffs like that. oh, and 75%
and 25% are applicable too (wait...that sounds like CT)
- Axiem

P.S. <- Isn't that A type of picture?