Re: [BPLxx] Stopping?

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 07/06/98

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Angus Mezick wrote:

>Nah, they are large releases :)  Just keep quiet and don't rock the boat,
>we are getting updates regularly right now.  sssshhhhhh.....

Hehe, you're getting your "fix" and don't want it to stop.

>Seriously though, "14_a" would be enhancements to things enhanced by "14".
>--Angus - Just glad the updates are coming.

14a would be an "oh-....-bpl14-doesn't-compile,-let's-fix-it' release, if
we needed it. (Which we don't for the first time since bpl11.)

Anyway, I've currently integrated autoeq into bpl14 and am trying to
beautify that huge chunk of um, code, in Crash_load...

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://patches.van.ml.org/          | stupidity is not thus handicapped.