Re: Builders and coders needed + Appology

From: Jimmy Brians (f_t_p_7_7_7@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/27/98

Honestly, if you're not a coder, builder, or god, what job did you have
in mind for yourself? Telling people what to do and what to code almost
seems like it would take as much time as doing it yourself. Honestly, it
sounds like you want to sit back and rule over the mortals while all the
other people do all the work and "possibly" get promoted to god, gr god,
or oh my gosh, implementor. No offense, but seeing as how they are gonna
be doing all the work and you'd be doing almost nothing according to
your post, i dont see where your involvement fits in here properly.

Just my 2 cents worth, plus 7 cents sales tax.