Re: Racial Themes (was Re: password retrieval)

From: Kieran Sobel (ReaperKS@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/01/98

In a message dated 8/31/98 8:41:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, doppsoft@TZC.COM
writes:

> >Anybody else come up with new racial themes other than the ol' tried and
>  >true elf/dwarf/halfing, etc...

One of my personal favorites is the humanoid-serpentine type races. I don't
know a name for 'em that anyone would have heard of. I call them Drathi in my
mud. They would have thin limbs and a long, almost snakelike body that forms
into a tail. This would make them quite agile although not very strong, sorta
lika like elves...

Just my two coppers..

- Kieran of Darkening Skies
        "Be careful what you laugh, it might laugh back."
                                - Sonia Lyris