Re: Things maybe "TODO"

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 12/18/98

>* DG Scripts
>* DG Events
>        Obvious reasons, but overkill? Maybe, maybe not.

I agree with the Scripts, but the Events would be over-kill (unless
they are EXTREMELY easy to strip out)  I say this because there are
better ways to implement this code.

GO BUFFERS!!!!!!!

Kind of iffy on threads because they aren't completely portable and
I think we would get too many complaints here about people messing
up with race-conditions and not knowing how to debug. (log log log)

NO C++ NO C++ NO C++.  I have a feeling that it would be much harder
to rewrite major portions of the code in C++ than in C.

laters,
--Angus