Re: new at linux

From: Acido (acido@dvmud.net)
Date: 02/17/99

At 10:03 PM 2/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I am setting up a linux (redhat 5.2) pc for my mud and was wondering since
>i have never used linux.
>(1) what partition dir i need to put circle in
Dosn't really matter where you put it if your root (and you propably are if
you set it up on your local pc) you could just put it in / eg. the root of
the drive.

>(2) do I just put the code in the src dir or where
yup

>(3) and do i need to download a compiler or is it part of linux box kit and
>if is is part     of the box kit how would i know.
If you are installing from the redhat cd it's on the cd you just need to
install it :) remember to install the compiler as well as include files etc.