Re: What I want to do! (or similar);obcircle Xual's mud ...

From: Albert Brauneis (Dajawu36@aol.com)
Date: 04/06/99

The reason I said that was not what I was looking for is because he insulted
me saying it was easy and you should have know. Well as I said that isn't
what I wanted! Buttface?? And you say I should grow up!

Albert

<< if you are going to ask people to write your code for you, at least have
 the courtesy to NOT be a spoiled little brat about it when they submit
 things you werent looking for.  also, why does the WHOLE list need to
 know that that wasnt a response you were looking for? why? come on
 buddy. grow up or go somewhere else >>