[CODE] Players Getting Cut Off!

From: Phil Durand (phildurand@home.com)
Date: 04/09/99

I have players that seem to time out and sometimes even get cut off in the
middle of the action.

SYSERR: Perform_socket_read: about to lose connection: No such file or
directory.

This is what comes up then it says "Losing descriptor without char", now on
the players side (and this never happens when logged on from the server
machine)
the client says that the connected was reset by remote host.

I have written about this 3 times now, and have gotten NO responses.