Re: [STRANGE]: Clan Patch

From: Geoff Wilson (DarkStrike@GeoCities.com)
Date: 04/21/99

I had the same problem - but the code didn't work anyway :(

but check your clan.c / clan.h file for the connection state "CON_CLANEDIT"
and or something like that and you'll find it's got a preset value ....
shift it to the file all the connection states and give it a new number -
you'll notice the old number is equal to CON_DISCONNECT or something
similar.

Geoff.