Re: CODE: 128 bit conversion and MOB/AFF Flags

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 04/22/99

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Robert Moon wrote:

>    "\0",   /* DO NOT CHANGE OR REMOVE!!!!! */

Where'd this come from?  What's its purpose?  Did you add a new affect
flag?  Affect flags should be added *after* all the pre-existing ones, not
before.  But this doesn't seem to serve any purpose, as best I can tell.

> I can't figure out why the player affect flags are working properly
> but the MOB flags are off.  Any suggestions is most appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.

Note that changing the above array as you did will *not* cause your
mobile's to have the wrong affect flags.  It will make it *look* like they
have the wrong flags.  If they do have the wrong flags, then you have
changed the number or position of one or more affect flags.  Of course, if
you changed the position of the flags and are now wondering why the
position of the flags is different, I would suggest a good book on
suicide...

-dak