Re: OLC problems

From: Albert (thecheezeman@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/02/99

In that case, I'm assuming HAVE_STRING_H was never defined. Place it wherever it is
appropriate. I don't know Circle that well, so I'd just put it before the #ifdef.
So...

#define HAVE_STRING_H
#ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
#include <string.h>
#else
#include <strings.h>
#endif

But this feels like a really cheap hack...I'd reccommend you make good use of the MSVC's Find
in Files feature and search for HAVE_STRING.

At 5/2/99 11:56:00 AM, you wrote:
>The area that it is referring to says:
>
>#ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
>#include <string.h>
>#else                           // Not sure why this caused problems
>#include <strings.h>
>#endif
>
>If I try taking out the esle and #include<strings.h> line, it returns the
>following errors:

<snip>
Creator: Albert Yi             ICQ: 14617788
Email: thecheezeman@earthlink.net
Homepage: home.earthlink.net/~thecheezeman
"With the first link, a chain is forged. The
first speech censured, the first thought
outlawed, the first freedom denied, chains
us all irrevocably."
- ST:TNG, Picard quoting a fictional judge